Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lyrics of The Day...

Well you done done me and you bet that I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
...
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's gonna stop but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some
"I'm Yours" -Jason Mraz


Yeah, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you
I've seen the paths that your eyes wander down
I wanna come to..
I think that possibly, maybe I'm falling for you.
"Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" -Landon Pigg


No hope, no love, no glory
No happy ending
This is the way that we love
Like it's forever
Then live the rest of our life
But not together
"Happy Ending" -Mika


...when all you got to keep it strong
Move along, move along like you know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
"Move Along" -The All American Rejects

No comments: